Perfect, Inspiring, Rainy, Days.

4/2/16


Have I ever mentioned that rainy Saturdays are my favorite days? Because they are, and this morning I awoke to a dark house with the sounds of  rain pattering on the roof. I immediately had an inspired feeling that rose to my chest and hasn't left me since; you see, I woke up this morning with a peculiar feeling that I hadn't had for a very long time. After an alarming amount of coffee and pondering over this feeling I had a beautiful realization:

Alas! My writer's block is gone! 

My computer is out, my story pulled up, my fingers flying. Oh, it feels so good!
There are at least a hundred things on my to-do list today; including playing hostess for guests from out of state who are staying in my house, attending a fundraiser, preparing music for worship team practice, and babysitting siblings. But, with all of those thrown aside, I am going to sit and write until my fingers cramp or my head is hurting; avoiding responsibility as long as possible.

Signing out before my productiveness leaves me, my friends. xo.

2 comments :

  1. YAY WRITER'S BLOCK IS THE WORST
    So happy for you and your returned adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Keep up the amazing work!

    -Abi-
    http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete