11-6-16

11/6/16






Hi. It's been a while.
I haven't said a thing on this blog since June, sorry about that. Life is busy? That's a lame excuse, sorry about that too.
Today I dressed up, and I looked nice. Conveniently, my starbucks cup matched my sweater. I wore a pencil skirt which made me feel powerful even though I'm really just a struggling highschooler with senioritis and no social life.
I have a feeling this is going to be a big month guys, things are gonna happen. November 8th is coming up, and pretty soon I'll see if half the country really is leaving like they say they will if their presidential candidate doesn't win the election. I'll have popcorn and watch. Even though this election is quite unexpected and my not-so-favourite people are our election choices, I'm still disappointed I'm only a few months too young to vote.
Have a good Sunday, you all. Make the most of it. Smile, give someone a compliment, share a bit of love today — the world needs more love and less hate this week. (Wow, I sounded like a hippie.)

No comments :

Post a Comment